A question always arises in our mind, “how can i talk to jio customer care executive” ? Its really very tricky to talk to jio customer care. Whenever you call 198, you are directed to IVR, and there are so many options that reaching to executive becomes a task. Here i will explain, that how can you ditch robotic voice(IVR) and talk to executive hassle free and without wasting you precious time. Just follow these steps and you will reach to your destination.
How can i talk to Jio Customer Care Executive
Follow these steps :
- Dial 198 From your Jio number.
- Dial 1 for Hindi and dial 2 for English. Either you dial 1 or 2, in both cases IVR explains you your plan, data usage and time of renewal of your plan.
- Then it will ask you to dial 1, to continue. After continuing, it will give you different options on dialing different numbers. But you dial 3 to register complaint about data problem or network related issue.
- After dialing 3, IVR will ask you to dial 1 if the problem related to your same number from which you are calling and dial 2 if the problem is in your another jio number. I assume, you are facing problem in the same number form which you are calling, so dial 1.
- Then it will ask you to dial 1 for slow internet connection, dial 2 if your internet is not working or facing some sort of error and dial 3 if you have network related issue.
- I assume your internet is not working or showing some error. Then you dial 2.
- When you dial 2, IVR will explain a routine protocol to help you to resolve problem by yourself. And after that it will give you options, dial 0 to repeat, dial 7 to go back in menu, dial 8 to back in main menu and dial 9 to talk to jio customer care executive. You dial 9 and it will be connected to Jio customer care executive.
- In step 5, if your problem is slow internet connection or network failure then dial 1 or dial 3 and repeat the step 7.
So, by following above steps, you will be able to talk to jio customer care executive.