For any information on services, products, new tariffs, new plans, offers, activation & deactivation processes and any other queries or details, please dial 199 (toll free IVR) from your Jio phone . This IVR is available 24×7. For any complaint and services request,you can call Jio customer care number toll free 198 (24X7) from your Jio number or 1800-889-9999 from any network. Jio customer care number UP (West) and other details are mentioned below :
Jio Customer Care Number UP (West)
|Circle Name||Circle Office Address||Contact Number|
|UP (West)||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, 2-7, Nishyam Kunj, Abhikarm complex, Civil Lines, Meerut, U.P – 250003||18008893999|
Jio Customer Care Number Toll Free
|Customer Helpline Toll Free||1800-889-9999|
Jio Customer Care experts are available for your assistance 24X7 (Monday – Sunday)
|Interested in Jio? Talk to us on||1860-893-3333|
|For recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation and offers||1991|
|From Other numbers||1800-889-9999|
|Tele-verification to activate both HD voice & data services||1977|
|Tele-verification to activate data services only||1800-890-1977|
Device Care Helpline (JioPhone, LYF Mobile & JioFi Experts are available for your assistance on all Days, from 9am to 9pm
Helpline for Jio Enterprise Mobility & Business Solution Experts are available for your assistance 24×7 (Monday – Sunday)
|Care Helpline for Enterprise Mobility Services||1800-889-9333|
|Care Helpline for Enterprise Connectivity Services & Business Solutions||1800-889-9444|
|Helpline for New Business Connection||1800-889-9555|
Jio Customer Care Helpline for Jiofiber Customer. Experts are available for your assistance 24X7 (Monday – Sunday)
Online shopping. For any online shopping related assistance, reach out to experts between 9 am to 9 pm (Monday – Sunday)
Jio Appellate Authority UP (West)
Anytime from Monday to Friday, between 10:30AM and 06:00PM
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited,
2-7, Nishyam Kunj, Abhikarm complex,
Meerut, U.P – 250003
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 18008893999
Fax No: 18008891211
Review of Jio Customer Care Number UP (West)
Till now what we have found about Jio Customer Care Number UP (West) or Jio customer support UP (West) is that, they are very supportive and friendly. They try their best to resolve the matter online(through phone) and if not they send their executive to restore the services onsite, but only if the case is related to network problem. And if you are unable to get your problem solved or you are not happy with the response of customer care executive then you can easily escalate the matter to UP (West) appellate authority. So, we have found their multilevel check on their customer support system very effective.
Jio Customer Care Number UP (West) FAQ
Jio in partnership with Disney+ Hotstar brings 1-year complimentary subscription to Disney+ Hotstar VIP for Jio prepaid users.
Once recharged with any of the eligible plan, customer needs to sign in to Disney+ Hotstar app with the same mobile number on which eligible recharge or data add-on has been made. Post successful login customer can enjoy all benefits of Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription. This is a one-time offer for Jio Prepaid retail users and is applicable only once per Customer on the first purchase of the eligible plan/data add-on pack. The annual subscription will commence on the date of purchase of applicable recharge.
The offer is available to both new and existing customers recharging with Disney+ Hotstar VIP plans covered under this offer.
Following plans are eligible for the new Reliance Jio Disney+ Hotstar offer:
- ₹401 plan: The plan offers 28 days of validity and will provide 90GB of data as well as unlimited voice calling.
- ₹2,599 plan: This annual plan offer 2GB data per day along with the complimentary Disney+Hotstar VIP subscription. The plan offers a total of 740 GB data, unlimited voice calling for 365 days.
- ₹612 plan: This is not a standalone pre-paid plan but offers additional data to the user as per requirement. The data voucher provides 72GB of total data as well as 6000 minutes for Jio-to-other mobile calling. However, the voucher will have the same validity as your existing plan.
- ₹1,208 plan: Similar to the ₹612 plan the Rs. 1,208 Jio data voucher just offers additional data and calling minutes. The plan offers 240GB of total high-speed data and comes with a validity of 240 days.
How can you get Reliance Jio distributorship?
Let me put forth some points you should consider before going for distributorship blindly.
- demography of your area
- Network coverage and speed in your area
- Jio has No GSM network
- Review of lyf handsets(if RDS/ADS include sim+sets)
- Feasibility of other jio services like jio link and Jio fiber in your area.
- Investment required Vs ROI
- Time for break even
- Investment required in getting other operator’s RDS or ADS in your area.
Once you have answers to the above points and you want to go ahead with distributorship then find a Jio center in your region/district and go from there.
Reliance Jio has set some parameters to be their product distributor and following are the parameters:
- For becoming Jio distributor the party should be currently doing distribution business with renowned brand and should have the adequate infrastructure for doing business with JIO
- The interested firm should have the desired level of infrastructure and finances for doing business with JIO
- Distributor should have the desired equity in the market and should have good relationship with the retailers
- The local sales team should approve the distributor as per the onboarding norms of RDS / distributor
Reliance Jio has already appointed distributors across the length and breadth of the country. If you are really lucky, one or two vacancies for distributors might still be available in your area. Please reach out to the Jio Center Manager of your nearest Jio Center and request for the same or visit this link